Pucks Provide Stability, Speed, Safety, and Savings
A puck is an injection molded carrier which stabilizes products on a conveyor line during the labeling, capping, filling, assembling, and date coding processes. Many of today’s consumer products use unstable or irregularly shaped package designs that can pose several different packaging challenges.
Using a well-designed puck, companies can stabilize products to maximize the efficiency of your conveyor line. Product stability means increased line speeds, less downtime, reduced waste, and less line clean up.
By reducing machinery changeover and setup times, companies can plan and put into production small and medium batch sizes very quickly.
No matter the shape or design of product packaging, Advantage Puck’s wide variety of pucks can improve the efficiency of company operations, protect high-end product finish and label, and even reduce factory production noise. Capital equipment cost can also be reduced by standardizing timing screws for fillers, cappers, and labelers.
Typical Puck & Product Carrier Applications
For every type of product, Advantage Puck can provide a puck which ensures your packaging moves smoothly through production lines.
Receiving a custom molded puck ensures a secure fit for products and can deliver the following benefits:
- Ease the filling, capping, labeling, date coding, and handling of unstable packages
- Ensure the consistency of guide rail spacing, fill heights, and fill neck spacing
- Standardize timing screws and star wheels for fillers, cappers, and labelers to reduce cost and complexity of capital equipment
- Increase line speeds and reduce down time, waste, and line cleanup
- Keep products safe from scuffing